What is CERSAI?
As explained above, CERSAI was created to curb fraudulent activities. CERSAI means avoiding taking several loans from the same source. For example, Mr. X takes loans from banks: A, B and C. And what Mr. X uses as a source of collateral is the same real estate for everyone. Before the existence of CERSAI, the proper registration of property transactions did not take place. All legal paperwork remained solely between the lender and the borrower/buyer. This led to many fraudulent schemes: falsification of the original deed, sale of a property with unpaid loans attached. CERSAI’s verification has made the registration system much safer and more practical to work with.
Please find out the most relevant information about the CERSAI portal, in which we have shown the easiest way to sign in to the account.
How to Login to CERSAI
If you are already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; if you have forgotten your Email login ID or Password, you will sign in to your account by changing the password.
Having trouble accessing CERSAI account services or any of its premium features? Can you get in touch with the customer support service team, read reviews, latest news, and complete information about CERSAI .
- Click here to login CERSAI.
- A login form contains the username, password, and captcha fields as shown below.
- Enter your username in the above CERSAI new registration process and then click on password and captcha and login button.
Sign up for an CERSAI Account
Here I will explain the process for CERSAI New User Registration / CERSAI Sign Up Create New Account.
- Go to the CERSAI website and click Sign up.
- Enter your name, phone number or email, and date of birth. Then select Next.
- You received the verification code from a text message or email. Then select Next.
- Now you have logged into your CERSAI ID, and You can use all of its features.
Reset Your Forgotten Gmail Password
- From the CERSAI login page, click on Forgot password?.
- Enter the email that was used to create your CERSAI account.
- Click on Reset password.
- You’re sent an email with a link to reset your password. In the email, click Reset password.
- Enter your new password in Confirm password field.
- Click Reset password.
- Go back to your CERSAI login page and log in with your new password.
What is CERSAI? Objectives, Registration – Finline
https://www.finline.in › c…
CERSAI is known as the Central Registry of Securitisation Asset Reconstruction and Security
What is CERSAI Search: Meaning, Login, Full form, Charges
https://www.99acres.com › …
Reconstruction and Security Interest of India (CERSAI) has emerged as a potent tool to detect fraudulent …
Important Facts about CERSAI Registration You Should Know
https://www.adityabirlacapital.com › …
A CERSAI registration contains all information on loans or mortgages that have been taken out on a…
CERSAI – Central Registry of Securitisation Asset … – ClearTax
https://cleartax.in › cersai
CERSAI was formed to identify and check fraudulent activity in lending transactions against equitable mortgages. In other words, the CRESAI was …
What is the CERSAI full form?
Ans. CERSAI stands for Central Registry of Securitisation Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest of India.
Does CERSAI search charge anything?
Ans. Yes, a sum of Rs 10 is charged for each search.
How do I fix CERSAI sign-in problems?
- Forget login password? Please use the button “Forgot Password” to reset the user login details.Check if your username/email and password are spelled correctly.
- Complete the CAPTCHA verification if you ask for a security code; what to do if the CAPTCHA is not working.
- If nothing
- helps, send a message to customer service and ask for their help.
If there is a problem with logging on to CERSAI create a new account, please fix it by troubleshooting us.
Please find out the most relevant information about the CERSAI website, in which we have shown the easiest way to sign in to the account.